I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. I have to reflect so please bear with me. I tried to end my last night in 2007 at nine thirty. I went skiing the next day and knew we had to be up early and I had hit to the hay. As I tried to sleep one of my lovely neighbors decided it would be a great night to light off fireworks. If you are reading this inconsiderate neighbor hear me now… not everyone wants to par take in your good time. This is not the first time this has happened either and the next time I will not lay in bed cursing you out next time I will get up and watch TV and curse you out…so there.
But now it is 2008 and what would a New Year be without a few resolutions?
1. Knit more. I feel into love with knitting this year as a past time and as a way to create something from my hands. I hope the coming year my love for the craft grows and I become more technically equip
2. I will organize and purge my house…if you don’t believe me wait until tomorrows post…
3. When I am on long flights (aka on the runway waiting for an extra hour) I will asked to be moved if the person in front of my, a lovely normal looking older lady, has silent but deadly farts that it seems like only you can smell and you are subsequently stuck in a personal hell. (If you are shaking your head the same thing happened on the way back but it was a normal looking young man)
4. Let Jeff call the cops the next time the neighbor light fireworks in the middle of the night
5. Take more pictures (if you read this blog you will understand this I always forget to take pictures. It is a flaw)
6. Lastly, to be kind to others that are unkind to me…someone may have to remind me of this one in the coming year
I would love to hear about your resolutions…leave a comment and tell me all about it!!