Last night was one for the record books.
- 8:50pm pick up DH at train station
- 9:30 arrive home
- 10:30 DD wakes up and DH goes to 'calm' her
- 10:32 DH asks for help b/c DD is on full on scream mode; DD goes downstairs upon my arrival to save the day
- 10:45 go downstairs to get DH to come to bed
- 11:30 DH wakes up
- 1:30am DH wakes up – upon sitting up in bed my right hand is wet the dog got up after we were sleeping and pissed in her sleep all over our bed
- 1:30 screaming at DH to wake up – DH "go take care of DD I will take care of this"
- 1:35 reenter bed room to find DH sitting on bed having not moved yet – he asks me for a towel
- 1:36 DH sets the towel on the bed and rolls over – 5 milliseconds latter I yell at him to get up and help me change the bed
- 1:45 back into bed clean sheets and all
- 1:46 DD wakes up
- 1:47 DH says bring her into our bed
- 1:50 DD wakes up for the day and is hitting me in the face and laughing
- 3:30 get DD back to bed after we had playtime – sleep
- 6:30 DH gets up for work and remembers his truck is at work – I will have to dive him in
I think last night justifies the donut that I stopped and got this morning. What do you think?