Jan 23, 2008

Retail Therapy

So yesterday I had a little retail therapy. JJ is gone for the week and his parents are flying in on Friday for a two week visit...so with him gone and people coming I have all the crap to do. So to drown my woes I went shopping.

As it so happens a nearby store was having a sale. The store is one that has racks and racks of clothes that you have to sort through but it is worth it for the deals. So sale + Woes + JJ needing new work shirts = Me having a good time.

Flash forward about thirty minutes to walking up to the checkout and a man in a black leather coat (looked like an eighties flash back) and a black hoodie with the hood up almost ran into me. Just for all the strange male retail shoppers out there reading this please do not have your hood up in the store because it looks like you are going to rob the place...however this gentleman was not going to rob me he just wanted to get into line. So there we are me with my shirt and him with, you guessed it, adult male thong underwear (looked like cotton). Now I ask you if you saw someone with this particular item in their hand clutching it for all they were worth could you look away.

To answer that question for myself it was a big NO. I had never seen an adult male that looked like a robber buying thong adult underwear; lets be real I have never seen any male buy thongs. As you may have guessed that he caught me looking and just smiled and now I am spending my day behind a desk laughing because I guess I always thought that that happened in bad movies and not in real life...hehehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one thing to say..... ROTFLMAO

Anonymous said...

And we thought we had a fun shopping weekend...