Dec 5, 2007

A month


Wow it has been a month since I last posted. I don't know if I am cut out for being a blogger. I will try harder. (maybe that should be my new years resolution).

Any who I know you are all wanting to know what I am working one. I have a few projects that just needed to be blocked and they will be ready for pictures. However, I am working very hard on Christmas knitting. I am only knitting one thing but it is taking an eternity to finish.

Well lets get onto the embarrassing story because since you all know me there is at least one a week. But today I feel confident enough to tell you because I am looking good. (as good as an over weight 24 year old can look)

So this past weekend Jeff and I went to the movies. Not the dollar movies mind you we sprang (like kangaroos) for the real movies. Not only did we go to real movies we went to the show that was offered in 3-D (five dollars extra). Lets just say we went all out. (except the old husband would not let me get butter on the popcorn...one day I will brake him it is just a matter of time).

This is the first time I have been to 3-D. Well not really true I did go to a 3-D movie when I was seven in Disney but I cannot remember (Am I turning into Joanna, the sister that has no memories from our childhood?) so it is like it never happened. So there I am ready to see this movie and my husband hands me the glasses...

Sidebar I would like to believe that I am not a vain person. But you see I wear glasses and try to look good but if I look like crap I accept it and move on. So that being said lets get back to the story.

The theater is dark. I rip open the package and pull out the biggest set of glasses that I have ever seen. Now I have to put these wonderful things over my regular glasses. I cringe at what I looked like. Due to my curiosity I had to find out so this morning I took a picture of myself just so you could laugh at me, oh wait I mean with me...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness these are only for the dark move theatre. The 1st thing I saw when I opened the blog was the picture and I thought you were going to say they were your new skiing glasses....very 70's!
Not that you don't look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Priceless... I love the face you are making in that picture... it is like you are saying "yeah I am a washed up 1980's popstar... take my picture bi#$&".........love it!