Mar 6, 2008

Weekend Wrap


Weekend Wrap
Originally uploaded by forknitable
As promised here is the finished wrap for myself. I really really love it.

Project Details:

Pattern: Weekend Lace Wrap by Lisa Dykstra
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy Purchased here
Color: November Muse

Modifications: I added an extra repeat in the lace panel section to widen the wrap and added extra repeats to the length. It was a great pattern. By far this has been my most enjoyable knit yet. I really like the finished product. The color is a deeper brown than the picture. I hope that I will wear this often.

It has taken me so long to blog about this that in the mean time I have finished another project...but is a gift so you will hear about much later...i am such a tease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is CRAZY beautiful........great job!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.