Sep 23, 2007

In the beginning...

I never know how to start anything so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I have no idea how to start a blog. But I will just jump in…

Here is a little bit about me. I am a 24 year old mortgage broker. I moved to Oregon two and a half years about from Michigan. I have two dogs, Lydia and Maya, and one husband, JJ. A few months ago my friend Jenny introduced me to Knitting and I became hooked.

The urge to start a blog came as I started researching knitting on the internet. I read so many great blogs. The more I looked the more I found so I thought hell I can do that. So here is my attempt to do that; to share my thoughts and experiences. I hope that people read. I hope that it is interesting. I hope that I grow as a result of it.

So…enjoy

Just as an FYI I am a horrible speller and I am even worse at grammar. I know I should have paid attention in school but here we are...so please be nice!!

2 comments:

BAB said...

Hi There For-KNIT-able!
I recently tried knitting and it didn't work out. Too many things for my poor hands to handle. I recently saw somw leg warmers that you knitted and they were AWESOME. So warm and soft! What is your next project?
BAB

Anonymous said...

Kayla,
I love that you have started a blog. It makes me feel closer to you! Love Ya!